May 12, 2010

Dancing With The Stars Results May 11 – Niecy Nash Got Kicked Off

It is awfully sad; the last woman standing on Dancing With The Stars lastly has to surrender her spot and got kicked off during the Dancing With The Stars’s elimination result show May 11. Even so, Niecy Nash declared to be adequately pleased with her 8 week completion as a 40-year old mom.
“I am a 40-year- old mother of three. I got three C-sections on my belly! I was able to survive in this competition this long against some fantastic people. I cannot hula hoop with a Cheerio and I’m one of the last women standing in this competition. I’ve had such a fantastic time living out my dream. I’m a happy girl.”


When Dancing With The Stars result show was aired on ABC, I already came up with a feeling that in some way, either Niecy Nash or Chad Ochocinco ought to be kicked off as their former dance was far-off from exciting. It was a spot-on, and there wasn’t much left to describe since Niecy Nash and her dance partner were by then already at the bottom two. Buddying up with Chad Ochocinco-Cheryl Burke, Niecy Nash finally has got to leave the show, earning only 43 points out of 60.